Is there a dream cream to even skin tone? If only it were simple as that. Looking our best is a life’s mission, and as days take a toll, your skin adapts to environmental stressors.
Fortunately, a few easy habits you can incorporate into your daily routine can help to get even toned skin. From using sunscreen religiously to eating healthy foods high in antioxidants, these eight tips will help you achieve smooth and glowing skin naturally.
Sun damage is the most common cause of uneven skin tone due to UV radiation causing hyperpigmentation or dark spots on the face. Aging can also cause uneven skin tone because the body produces less collagen as aging happens, increasing fine lines and wrinkles that make the complexion appear duller. Genetics may also affect your skin tone appearance; some people are more prone to discoloration or pigmentation issues than others.
By incorporating these habits into your daily routine, you can get beautiful even-tone skin in no time! Remember to be patient with yourself; it can take time to see results. Good luck on your journey to even tone skin!
1. Wear Sunscreen: Daily, even when it is cloudy. Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and one that offers broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays. The sun's ultraviolet rays can cause skin discoloration and premature aging, so it's essential to protect your skin.
2. Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods: Eating foods high in antioxidants: berries, leafy greens, nuts, and seeds can help keep the skin looking bright and even-toned. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals from environmental pollutants and reduce inflammation which can cause discoloration.
3. Exfoliate Regularly: Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells and brighten the complexion. Use a gentle exfoliant, as harsh scrubs can damage the skin and make it vulnerable to discoloration. Create your gentle exfoliant with honey and oatmeal. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with one tablespoon of ground oatmeal.
4. Get Enough Sleep: When you are well-rested, your skin is better able to repair itself and regenerate new cells. It helps to promote even-tone skin by replacing dead cells with healthy ones.
5. Drink Plenty of Water: Drinking plenty of water helps to keep the body hydrated, helping to improve overall complexion and skin tone.
6. Avoid Touching Your Face: Touching your face causes bacteria and dirt to spread, which can cause a dull complexion.
7. Avoid Smoking: Smoking constricts blood vessels, disabling vital oxygen and nutrients from reaching the skin. It reduces the skin's ability to heal and maintain a healthy even tone.
8. Use Brightening Products: Serums and creams can help reduce discoloration, improve skin tone, and give you a more even complexion. Serums can penetrate deeper into the skin than creams, making them ideal for even skin tones. They contain higher concentrations of active ingredients and include peptides, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants.
Natural ingredients that can help even skin tone include
Alternatively, there are topical treatments that may reduce uneven tones in the skin. Many creams, lotions, and ointments contain hydroquinone - a common ingredient for lightening dark spots and discoloration.
Chemical peels and laser treatments may help to even out the skin tone, although these should be done by a qualified professional.
No matter how one decides to go about it, an even skin tone is possible with patience and dedication. With the right natural ingredients and topical treatments, one can achieve the desired even tone complexion for healthy, glowing skin.
Do you want to nourish your skin while evening out the skin tone? Try 2+Topicals®
2+Topicals® Nutritional Lotion formulates synergistic vitamins, minerals, plant-based essential oils, and the unique Redox Technology. The utmost quality ingredients will nurture your skin, providing care for glowing skin. Experience the soothing sensation of health.
Looking to tackle aging and uneven skin tone? Then be amazed by AETHEION®.
AETHEION® ZC30 Anti Aging Cream is a daytime moisturizer formulated with zinc copper - Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) effect. Advanced technology offers antioxidant protection, natural ingredients, and calming agents to nourish and hydrate your skin. There is no need to use harsh chemicals!
The journey of how to get even toned skin might seem eternal, but adjusting your lifestyle to protect the health of your body and skin should be the path to take. Start by gradually shifting to good practices and complementing them using the right skincare products and regimen.
Be kind to yourself as you begin. Results may not come overnight, so don’t feel discouraged to abandon the ship. Perseverance and positive affirmations will take you to glowing skin.
Explore our site to learn more about the unique science behind 2+Topicals® and AETHEION®. Our products strive to provide healthier and even-toned skin.